Use the following forms to request a 3 Day Pass to park your boat or RV in your driveway or submit a Request for Modification.  Any changes, alterations, or modifications to the exterior of your property must first be approved by the Board of Directors.  This approval process is required before any work is started.

3 Day PassRequest for Modification

The following form contains the Authorization for Trespass Violations and Affidavit on file with the Sheriff’s office stating that the lakes, canals, and waterways in Rotonda Sands are private and are not available to the public for fishing or use of any kind.

No Trespass Affidavit

Please use the following form to identify areas of invasive vegetation growth (i.e. Brazilian Pepper Trees) that need maintenance. The form can be emailed, mailed, faxed or dropped off at the Association Management Office.

Invasive Vegetation Maintenance Request Form